Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Etude House Skin Mal:gem Fresh Review

I recently decided to purchase this toner from Etude House a couple of months ago after reading mixed reviews about this product. This product was endorsed by SHINee and Dara from 2NE1.


Description: [mal:gem] - The Korean word for cleanness, clarity and pureness. Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pore complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas.
* fresh: Oil control toner which controls excess sebum while providing enough moisture to keep the skin matt. Bamboo extract and sebum control ingredient keeps skin clean and fresh.
Here are the different types.
I purchased the Fresh toner because I have really oily skin. This was purchased on ebay for about $17CDN which is relatively priced for a 250 ml bottle.

Some of the ingredients in the Fresh toner are Water, Alcohol, Bamboo Juice, Lemon Fruit Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Bilberry Fruit/ Leaf Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orchid Extract, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu (Satsuma Mandarin) Peel Extract and Fragrance.




After using this product for about a month now, I noticed that my blackheads are minimized and my face feels somewhat "cleaner". I always apply toner after I wash my face: once in the morning and night time and always apply moisturizer after I apply toner on my face. It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh. I noticed that my face stays matte free throughout the day as well and I don't look shiny at all. It also has a great lemon scent to it that I love too.

Overall verdict: 4.2/5. A product that I would purchase again and I think I would also want to try the Smoother and Essential toner!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review! I'm using skin malgem essential and it really works! im loving it! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.